Free wireless access is available at the Library. No password is needed. Simply connect to the “MPLPAW_Network”.
Public access computers with Internet access are available at the Kiosks on the main floor.
To access our computers you must agree to our Internet and Computer Use Policy.
The public access computers can be checked out for a period of two(2) hours before charges of $5.00 an hour will be applied.
- A library card or credit card is required to use Internet computers.
- Internet computers have an Adobe Acrobat Reader and the following Microsoft Office 2010 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher.
- All computers have USB ports, and all Laptops have CD-RW drives except for Netbooks.
- Bring your own storage device. All items get erased when computer is returned to the Kiosk
Printing and photocopying Prices
In order to retrieve your print job, you need to know the name of the public access computer you are using. This name is printed on a sticker placed on the top of your computer screen e.g., WPAC##.
- Black and white: 15¢ per imprint
- Color: 50¢ per imprint